10.04.2009

The One with Moving Forward


At some point in life we have to take a leap of faith. Yes, haha a leap of faith. I don't mean to sound like your fourth grade teacher, but hey, shes there for a reason.

The leap of faith to say "I don't like what you're doing" or the one to say" Will you go to Homecoming with me?" but that's too cliche. We as people have to move on. but not be detached. This weekend was a sufficient opening up, meeting all these great people, hanging out with the "fuckbag"

I thought to myself, life can hand you lemons, but you don't have to take them. People can give you shit, but you are the only one that can make yourself feel inferior.

But I'm sorry. After six years, you've stood by my side. Through the tears, the stress, and the title of annoying-est thing in the whole world. You deserve better.

No comments: