9.29.2009

The One With the Attachment

Wow. I'm attached.
I have a C in AP Literature because of you. thanks.

However, in the sufferings of a Lynbrook Student, you have to jump through hoops and bend over for that one UCLA Rep. yeah. its college. But honestly I've worked so fucking hard to get where I am, each sleepless night represented by a pimple. Like a battle scar for conquering adversity.

People say "the closest friends you will ever have are the ones you meet in high school"...fuck that. The closest friends are the ones that have perseverance. Its a lion chasing a gazelle, the lion being sats, acts, SATII, AP tests, Grades, Sports. and you being the Gazelle. Your friend being the green pasture, the one with the green field and the flow of water. Its adversity.

a 4.0 for Davis is ridiculous, I don't understand what it is that makes college so hard. Is it the Asian immigration? is this the real baby boom? Don't Know. Its pathetic how i have to sell my club for "academic competitiveness" what about selflessness or even paying it forward.

Honestly, lets just pay it forward. to the old man that needs help with groceries, to the homeless man with the can of change, to the single mother with two jobs. People need to learn how to be people; I'm a strong advocate for fighting global warming, but our planet is polluted with conceit.

No comments: