10.05.2009

The One with Pain

Why has this always been an issue? Is this what humanity has come to? Can I advocate John Locke and his good belief of people? I don't understand. I tried and honestly tried to invest my trust like that stock market game. I believed that Google would have a gain, come on its Google! But slowly the earnings report comes and the $400 stock turns to ash.

I'm not mad, or actually I am. I don't know how I should feel. If I forgive and forget people take advantage of that. If I'm mad, I know its not my nature and with each cold stare, with each blinding disposition I think of the warm hug we could embrace. Every time I think I'm at fault, its my fault for going into your business, or is it fault for trusting you? Because you remember you have to earn it. I honestly thought that life couldn't be this complicated with you. I thought that we could talk the night away. I thought that we could just sit in Verde and stare off into space, but in the end it'll make sense.



Whatever. Ill get over it.
Who cares, it's just a fight
Its alright, it's just living fucking life.

No comments: