12.24.2009

The One With Fresh Pine, A Wood Burning Fire, and A Birthday Hat

My Eyes would slowly peer open, the clock would read 6:00 AM and the sheets would fly off of my bed and my footsteps would thunder and echo down the hallways. Suddenly a shredding of paper would be heard and soon a loud "yes!!!" would reverberate the house.
This year it's different, re-connecting with my faith, this year isn't going to be about me, this year isn't going to be about family, this year is going to be the birth of our savior Jesus Christ. And to celebrate his birthday I'm going to re-acknowledge my blessings and shortfalls, and realize that this is all God's Will.
Everyone that I met in the recent months is a blessing, Wilson, Jason, Timmy, and Debbie you all mean so much to me. And that special someone, you make me realize a new definition for happiness. I'm going to miss you.

Merry Christmas Everyone.

No comments: