11.01.2009

The One Where You Choose


From something as simple as a "yes" or "no" there comes a point in life, where you choose:
which college you plan to apply to
which friends you decide to keep
which item you decide to buy.

Everyone faces these choices, some bigger than others and some of which never make an impact.
However, the choices that people make ripple, affecting those around you, or affecting those you have never met.

This week faced me with the choice of whom i have greater respect for. But when the time came to choose, I chose. The wrong door. Poor choices... i hope don't make me a bad person, however refine me more. Each mistake is meant to build character.

Praise night enlightened me, strengthened my relationship with god, and made me realize the repercussions of my actions. My whole life I feel I've been running on empty, helping or hurting those around me. Honestly sometimes is wish I never had made an impact on people, because then i would be responsible.

Responsibility is a Mistake.

No comments: