10.21.2009

The One Where I Know Tomorrow Will Be Better.

Rough Day, Rough Week, Rough Month

For my four years of being a yearbook student, four years of the same old routine. Things change. Finding you guys is probably one of the best things to happen to me, especially during times like this. Its like play a game except you know that you'll automatically win. I thank god everyday for you guys.

Shroom head- Honestly, I love you man. I'll stop making fun of you, sorry its a bad habit. You're one the coolest guys I know right now and I know that after SATs/ college apps it'll be sick. Thanks for caring about me so much.

Staff Sargent- Sometimes life is tough, but honestly if you think of it optimistically, junior year is the worst time if your life and welcome to rock bottom. If you need someone man, I'm here. I remember when we first met I was like this kid is effing awesome.

Water Bison- You're hella cool and car shopping with you is a plus. Even though you get spoiled, you work for it . I hella admire that. You're hella chill and hanging out with you is so much fun. Even though you're hella working right now its a good mindset.

" "- man, I don't even know what to call you anymore. We've gone through so much shit together and honestly I care about you so much. Sorry if I mom you or lecture you its for a good reason. I'm so happy I met you, however the only regret is that I didn't meet you sooner. Besties for fucking life.

You guys make me realize that if we can get through this time together, we can make it through anything. I wish I met all of you guys sooner, you're all an escape in this crappy time of my life.

No comments: