10.12.2009

The one where I Burn Bank


I have an addiction,
I like to frequently make the numbers in my bank statement drop

fact: In 2 days, I spent $240.00.

Its sickening, first its : please slide card, and with a flick of your pen/ stylus you walk out with a new shirt, jacket, shoes or scarf. Its nice, its empowering until your parents find out.

I'm making a statement where
1. no shopping till Black Friday
2. Eating out only OK once a week
3. $20 allowance in one week

I'm not blaming anyone for my disgusting spending, its atrocious. But is it a way we relieve stress? Do we feel better about spending the $3.25 for the Pearl Milk Tea than drinking it? I have no idea but making around $9.00 an hour and spending $70.00 on a jacket, man. Everytime i see that jacket, its full of sweat and that fake smile i put on when i see the person walk in to pay $5.00 for that smoothie.

If you hang out with me, don't let me give up the plastic.
Plastic kills.

No comments: