6.29.2008

The One with the Ramune


Ok , So my life has been toning down, despite the fact that i have to return swimming and work is giving me a hard schedule, but I want to wish everyone a happy 4th of July. HC is a disaster right now, I dont know whether that its i expected too much or im just disappointed beyond belief. I just want to tell them, that i know its hard, but without the support of the people, Homecoming would never be possible. There would be no one to play the parts, no one for the voices and a blank hanging sheet.

On the Brighter note, i wish my cousin going to her trip a bid farewell and the one in taiwan insect repellent. And that the Maxim supermarket has the best Ramune 98 cents each is hella good so thats the only upside in my life right now, besides the fact that i can no longer sleep in in the weekends. oh and richard, you suck -12 on the permit test, im sorry but even the vietnamese man next to me could pass that and he could barely read the test. So you fail. So happy fourth of July and dont do anything stupid we already have enough fires burning around us. And RFL bound! donate

No comments: